We all want to feel safe, comfortable, and secure inside our home. Therefore, when sealant application, building a new one, upgrading your office, or enhancing your house, you want it to look its best while providing a safe environment for your loved ones. sealant application is the easiest way to entirely change the look of your home or business without having to change the overall structure, adding extra layers of protection and boosting its curb appeal. sealant application is extremely flexible and versatile, available in a variety of colors and textures. At Rhino Stucco, we are experts in sealant application and its endless applications, providing our customers the best sealant application services to make their dream come true.
How to apply stucco accurately
sealant application is a popular sealant application material applied over walls and surfaces inside and outside buildings. It provides a hard, reliable, durable, and low-cost surface that requires little maintenance. It can be applied over a wide range of surfaces like metal, concrete, concrete masonry, brick, wood frames, or steel frames. Englewood homeowners have been leaning on sealant application because it is an affordable sealant application method with amazing results, capable of obtaining different colors, textures, and finishes.
For decades, at Rhino Stucco, we have been providing the best sealant application solutions to Englewood citizens. Our commitment to excellence has motivated us to improve and learn every day, maintaining a strong reputation for excellent customer service, knowledgeable staff, and hardworking, respectful crews. After years of working alongside sealant application homeowners, we have found out that the best way to understand why sealant application is the best sealant application option is applying it, so here is how it works:
- sealant application consists of four major application steps. The first application is the moisture barrier/water management system. The moisture barrier prevents moisture intrusion to the substrate and framing of the wall.
- Then lath is applied after the moisture barrier and is composed of either woven wire or expanded metal. Woven wire (chicken wire) is typically used on sealant application applications under 5/8-inch thickness and expanded metal is applied for heavier systems from 5/8” to 1”, as well as synthetic stone.
- The lath supports the base coat; base coat application typically ranges from 3/8 of an inch to 1 inch. Most of the sealant application applications on newer homes at Englewood are 3/8 to 1/2 inch thick and are called HCS or hard coat stucco.
- Structural systems 5/8” to 1 inch are not usually necessary in Englewood; building code in Englewood requires sheer standards to be built into the structure (carpentry).
- The last application is the finish coat, this is the application you see: color and texture. The most popular finish materials used in Englewood are usually synthetic as opposed to portland-cement-based finishes.
Get ready to face the harsh weather while boosting the beauty and elegance of your home with sealant application. Rhino Stucco provides decades of expertise and the best sealant application solutions for your sealant application needs. Whether you're looking for an attractive and cost-effective method of finishing the exterior of your new construction project or are interested in remodeling your existing structure, Rhino Stucco is the best option.