We all want to feel safe, comfortable, and secure inside our home. Therefore, when home sealant, building a new one, upgrading your office, or enhancing your house, you want it to look its best while providing a safe environment for your loved ones. home sealant is the easiest way to entirely change the look of your home or business without having to change the overall structure, adding extra layers of protection and boosting its curb appeal. home sealant is extremely flexible and versatile, available in a variety of colors and textures. At Rhino Stucco, we are experts in home sealant and its endless applications, providing our customers the best home sealant services to make their dream come true.
How to apply stucco accurately
home sealant is a popular home sealant material applied over walls and surfaces inside and outside buildings. It provides a hard, reliable, durable, and low-cost surface that requires little maintenance. It can be applied over a wide range of surfaces like metal, concrete, concrete masonry, brick, wood frames, or steel frames. Colorado homeowners have been leaning on home sealant because it is an affordable home sealant method with amazing results, capable of obtaining different colors, textures, and finishes.
For decades, at Rhino Stucco, we have been providing the best home sealant solutions to Colorado citizens. Our commitment to excellence has motivated us to improve and learn every day, maintaining a strong reputation for excellent customer service, knowledgeable staff, and hardworking, respectful crews. After years of working alongside home sealant homeowners, we have found out that the best way to understand why home sealant is the best home sealant option is applying it, so here is how it works:
- home sealant consists of four major application steps. The first application is the moisture barrier/water management system. The moisture barrier prevents moisture intrusion to the substrate and framing of the wall.
- Then lath is applied after the moisture barrier and is composed of either woven wire or expanded metal. Woven wire (chicken wire) is typically used on home sealant applications under 5/8-inch thickness and expanded metal is applied for heavier systems from 5/8” to 1”, as well as synthetic stone.
- The lath supports the base coat; base coat application typically ranges from 3/8 of an inch to 1 inch. Most of the home sealant applications on newer homes at Colorado are 3/8 to 1/2 inch thick and are called HCS or hard coat stucco.
- Structural systems 5/8” to 1 inch are not usually necessary in Colorado; building code in Colorado requires sheer standards to be built into the structure (carpentry).
- The last application is the finish coat, this is the application you see: color and texture. The most popular finish materials used in Colorado are usually synthetic as opposed to portland-cement-based finishes.
Get ready to face the harsh weather while boosting the beauty and elegance of your home with home sealant. Rhino Stucco provides decades of expertise and the best home sealant solutions for your home sealant needs. Whether you're looking for an attractive and cost-effective method of finishing the exterior of your new construction project or are interested in remodeling your existing structure, Rhino Stucco is the best option.